Thursday, June 7, 2007

Conclusion


During my studies to global warming case, I learned and got some important details about it. It is one of the biggest problems which the world is facing right now. For example. I knew the causes, effects and the results of global warming. The greenhouse gases are the main reason of increasing the average temperature of earth’s air. Added to that, the climate changes can cause many of natural disasters and big damage. For example, melting glaciers, the rising of sea surface and droughts. The countries have to work hard to stop global warming or even reduce it. Gl0bal warming is a real and hard to stop, but we have to work hard to reach our target. We have to use the regenerated energy, improve environment protection and develop alternative economic systems. I don’t think it is late to stop global warming because the solutions in our hands. From now, we have to start before the time ran out. I am going to give some advices to my parents, relatives and friends about global warming and how we can solve it.

No comments:

Blog Archive